Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bye Blogspot!

So long blogspot and thanks for the home. I transferred all posts to another site run by a friend of mine. Those that need the address have it.

So why did I move it? Well apparently one of the more recent posts I put up caused quite a bit of a ruckus. The person I least expected to have a problem with it turned out to have the biggest problem with it. Makes sense doesn't it? The same person who had quite a disdain for said subject and laughed at all the previous posts about them. By the way, I didn't mention names in it. Why the sudden change? Fuck if I know, fuck if I care either.

I was going to post an explanation to the post, but I could give a shit less whether those involved feel they are entitled to one or not. With that being said, this will be my final post here. I have a better website to post on now. :)

No comments: